Paleo/Dairy-Free/No Sugar Added
Have I mentioned how obsessed I am with this bread! Not only is it breakfast perfection, but I've actually even tossed it into my yogurt bowls for lunch! (See below) It's got fiber, protein and some healthy fats mixed in with a touch of natural sweetness from the banana and nut butter. Definitely no need to add any sugar or syrup here. Now, if you have oat flour, that works jut as well. This bread is very open to using what you have also as far as milks and nut butters. Just make sure to hide yourself a few slices, because it will go fast! Another great option is Chocolate Chip Protein Loaf
Serves - 4
-1/4 cup protein powder
-1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 banana, ripe and spotty best
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 drippy nut butter
Optional: 1/4 cup chocolate chips vegan or regular
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
2. Combine protein powder, oatmeal, baking powder, and cocoa powder in a blender and pulse until becomes a fine powder.
3. Add wet ingredients combine until you get a rich batter.
4. Pour batter into pan and sprinkle sprinkle on chocolate chips if you choose.
5. Bake 30-35 minutes until set.
- loaf pan
- large mixing bowl
- wooden mixing spoon or spatula
- measuring cups/spoons
- oven mitts
- cooking spray