Updated: Jul 28, 2020
Healthy & Delicious
I had it all figured out! Miso salmon was the go-to in my family for months now and then the kids, actually kid (older one not a fish fan) got sick of it. Started to "fish around" for some other ideas and caught wind of this delish, Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon, from Diethood. Gave it a try, minus some of the ingredients, I didn't have and my oh my. That brown sugar added such a flavorful caramelized crust; you guys are going to fall head over heals in love. I tend to make this guy for dinner, but have been known to toss it with some quinoa or on top of leftover veggies for a day at work!
*Brand New Lunchbox Wellness Workshop Series For Offices, Teams, Organizations: CLICK HERE
Serves - 4
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lite soy sauce - 1.5 pounds salmon center cut, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter or vegan butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
1. Whisk soy sauce, sugar, Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
2. Pat dry salmon well with paper towels and heat olive oil and butter in skillet over medium-heat
3.Cook salmon on both sides about 2-3 minutes.
4. Add brown sugar mixture and swirl around pan. Cook fish for another minute or so and then transfer salmon to plate.
*Nail this dish for a fast dinner and make sure to double the portion for lunch the next day paired with quinoa or veggies!
- large skillet preferably cast-iron
- paper towels
- measuring spoons