Happy Cinco De Mayo Everybody! Let’s toast it up with a festive refreshing cocktail. These Margaritas bring me back to my NYC days; sipping one down with my girlfriends after work at my favorite outdoor cafe on First Avenue. I love the fresh flavors of these delicious drinks and you will too! CHEERS!
Large 1 serving
- 1/4 cup fresh grapefruit juice (I prefer the Ruby Red variety for this recipe)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/8 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup mango puree (Simply put 1/2 diced ripe mango in a food processor or magic bullet and blend)
- 1/4 cup simple syrup
- 1/8 cup cointreau
- 1/4 cup silver tequila (Use a good brand to eliminate future next day headaches)
- ice cubes
- Kosher salt
1.) Place glasses in freezer to chill beforehand.
2.) Take the already squeezed lime rind and wet the edge of the entire glass. Place Kosher salt on a small plate and spread around.
3.) Turn glass over and dip the rim into the salt rotating until the entire edge is coated.
4.) Place all ingredients including the ice into a cocktail shaker and shake for 10 seconds.
5.) Pour into glass and garnish with lime wedge.